The following sites and resources provide information and services useful for the circular economy.
Circular London’s circular economy Route Map for London
Last year, LWARB as part of its Circular London programme launched its circular economy Route Map to accelerate London’s transition to become a circular city. Developed in partnership with London stakeholders it includes many practical actions to help the city transition to a more circular economy. You can read more here.
Advance London Business Support
Advance London business support is a three-year programme jointly funded by the European Regional Development Fund and LWARB. We provide fully funded advisory support to small and medium enterprises in London focused on:
- circular economy guidance to help your business become more resilient
- Investment guidance to help your business grow
- Collaboration opportunities to help you network and build partnerships
Ellen MacArthur Foundation
The Ellen MacArthur Foundation was established in 2010 with the aim of accelerating the transition to the circular economy. Since its creation the charity has emerged as a global thought leader, establishing the circular economy on the agenda of decision makers across business, government and academia. The Foundation’s work focuses on five interlinking areas:
- Learning: Developing the vision, skills and mindsets needed to transition to a circular economy
- Business and Government: Catalysing circular innovation and creating the conditions for it to reach scale
- Insight and Analysis: Providing robust evidence about the benefits and implications of the transition
- Systemic Initiatives: Transforming key material flows to scale the circular economy globally
- Communications: Engaging a global audience around the circular economy
Collaborate and increase circular economy activity in London