Thank you #CEweekLDN
As the sun is setting on London’s first circular economy week, LWARB’s Circular London just wanted to take a moment to reflect on what has happened and thank all those who have got involved. We have thoroughly enjoyed #CEweekLDN and are so grateful for all those who have got involved.
This week we have hosted a fantastic collaboration event where we heard from GLA, Costa Coffee, John Lewis, Clarion, Borough Market, Ellen MacArthur Foundation and loads more.
- John Lewis announced their fashion take back trial, collaborating with Stuffstr. Read more.
- C & A foundation announced their funding for circular fashion of which we were one of the lucky initiatives selected along with our partners QSA. Read more.
- Future Planet hosted a fantastic event with Green Tech Challenge
- Advance London ran two brilliant workshops, on communications, and material innovation.
- Biohm looked at the future of the construction industry
- The Materiom platform launched, providing open source recipes which can be locally manufactured.
- The Ellen MacArthur Foundation 2018 Summit, which Circular Economy Club hosted a live screening in the Museum of Happiness.
- Library of Things, thing demo, now running every month.
Then we refilled London! Encouraging Londoners to go out and refill water bottles to reduce single use plastics – Refill London stations include Costa Coffee shops across the capital!
Around all of that we have had the 15 Challenges for Londoners to take, which you can find here and continue to do them!
Remember you can sign up to our Circular London community here to find out more about circular economy in London, news, events and more.
Thank you to everyone who has taken part, got involved or supported #CEweekLDN, we loved it!